[Asterisk-Users] Multiple HFC-PCI cards in mixed modes (TE+NT) won't work!...

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Thu Nov 24 23:11:43 MST 2005

On Fri, November 25, 2005 3:27, Tzafrir Cohen said:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 10:16:40PM +0100, Francesco Peeters wrote:
<SNIP>
>> > Seems to me there's an issue in that area: chan_zap, maybe libpri,
>> etc.
>
> So what do you have in zapata.conf?

I posted that a few posts back in this thread... No need to repeat it,
especially because of below developments!

>> I keep replying to myself...  ;-)

Yes, I really do!

I compiled 1.2 and bristuff 0.3.0 Pre1 yesterday late and that now seems
to work! * is up and running *with* 2nd card in NT mode...

I'll test with connecting a phone to it tonight to see whether that'll
work too, but at least * now continues to load correctly *and* both D
channels come up!

Progress at last!

I'll keep ya'll updated!

--