[Asterisk-Users] VoIPJet Support Contact

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Thu Nov 24 07:35:07 MST 2005

I'm all for criticism where it's due but I'm sure for all the bashing of
Voipjet going on in this thread I'm sure there are just as many
"non-users" who are generally happy with the service they provide and
the price at which they provide it.

I for one am "also" a customer of Verizon, a fact I'd rather not
advertise in case anyone might get the false impression I am happy with
the service they provide and the price at which they provide it.

I don't think any of the VoIP wholesalers I deal with provide stellar
customer service.  Contrary to the bigger telco's, when you do finally
get their attention they do their best to resolve your problem.  Those
that just really don't get it (remember LiveVoIP?) don't last.
Otherwise, I think many of them are people like many of us who are
trying to find a place in a difficult market.

If you want wholesale termination/origination with an SLA attached then
you're going to have to pay for it.

MARK.