[Asterisk-Users] Lag in speech

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:17:06 MST 2005

I had the same problem with ISDN. I actually got the last second or so of
the previous call "played back" at the beginning of each call. There is a
patch for this problem. I wish I could remember the name of the person who
sent it to me. Maybe she will contact you if she sees this post. I will also
have a look in my old mail later today.

Thor