[Asterisk-Users] app_icd anyone? on 1.2?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Nov 24 07:03:15 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Lenz wrote:

> I also have never found anybody running an Asterisk system using app_icd.
> Maybe app_queue is now after all flexible enough to be used in most cases.
> Anybody else using different apps for Asterisk call centre applications?

I suspect that since the authors of ICD are no longer really submitting
patches to Asterisk, that ICD for Asterisk is probably end of life, unless
someone wants to pick up and take on maintenance of the code. As far as I
know, ICD was never officially accepted into the mainline tree and was
always kept as an outside project.

                             KP-216-121-ST