[Asterisk-Users] PRI problems again - What should I do ?

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Nov 24 03:26:52 MST 2005

I know that's a real newbie question, but I have a problem.

I keep getting frame rejects, and a D-channel bouncing up and down. BT
say that it is at my end. If I stop asterisk, stop the zaptel service
and restart, things seem ok for a while.

I posted a similar problem a couple of days ago, and one of the

Is there any way of testing this card to see if that may be the case ?

I was thinking of buying a sangoma a102 as a fall-over - are there any
issues with the sangoma cards, or should I buy another te4xxp as a backup ?

I was also thinking of moving the * server to a dell 2850 (2x3.06
processors, 2GB ram, 2x146gb hdd) - again, any gotchas ?

Sorry for so many questions, but we are placing / receiving near on 3000
calls a day now and my butt is getting sore from all the kicking I've
received :)

Many thanks for the anticipated (and needed) help :)

Julian