[Asterisk-Users] QSig and MD110

Tim Rayner Tim.Rayner at csu.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 19:34:47 MST 2005

Hi Roger,

We've solved this with the MD110 sending calls to cisco VoIP gateways.
The method is to set the Minimum and Maximum call length for this number
range on the MD110 - and to configure the destination route to only send
the call when the minimum length is reached (sometimes called en-block
sending).  If your asterisk number range is 1500 - 1599

define your minimum and maximum length.

NANLS:EXL=15,MIN=4,MAX=4;

Also - make sure that your Route definition for this destination does
the enblock.

RODDI:DEST=15,ROU=45,ADC=1xxxxxxxxxxxxx;

The first parameter of ADC causes the call to wait for minimum length
before sending it to the route - the other parameters should stay at
their pervious values.

I hope this helps - its worked well for us.

Tim.