[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + WiFi Phones

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Nov 23 16:23:29 MST 2005

David - the "2nd generation" crop of WLAN handsets will start coming to
market shortly, and vendors are promising improvements.   UTStarCom has
the F3000 coming in December, which will have according to their spec

    * WEP (64 and 128 bit )/WPA/MD5 Auth
    * Handover/Roaming between different AP and SSID

There is also 802.11n on the horizon, which promises a four-fold
improvement in performance over current 802.11g.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22