[Asterisk-Users] Multiple HFC-PCI cards in mixed modes (TE+NT) won't work!...

Jose Limeres jlimeres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:21:22 MST 2005

I also had good results with mISDN  where CAPI and BRIstuff failed
before. In my case just for 1 HFCPCI BRI card.
The instalation ran smoothly except that in the end when I try to
restart ASterisk  get the message: Unable to initialize mISDN.
I have the suspicion that the reason could be that no BRI line is
detected as I do not have any available. Had anyone a similar problem?

Jose