[Asterisk-Users] zyxel p2000w

Chandra Mistry chands1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:57:34 MST 2005

Hi Chip.

I am absolutely certain that the P2000w does not have a call waiting feature.
You may want to check the PBX, you may have to enter in a specific key
- lie * or # - in order to answer the 2nd call. We use # for a blind
transfer on our asterisk - asterisk picks up the P2000w tone no
problem.

hope it helps

thanks
Chandra Mistry