[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and DrayTek Vigor2600VGi

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Wed Nov 23 06:50:47 MST 2005

richard Coco ha scritto:

>so the signalisation is ok. I have only problem with
>RTP packets (one way audio)

The vigor firmware was really buggy about it.

For example it was not working when externhost or externip param is set
in the sip.conf file.

I did notify the bug to the vigor dev team, but I don't know if they
have fixed the problem yet, mine is gone really soon

So an upgrade is of course necessary. Anyway you could understand the
problem capping the sip packets with ethereal on both sides.
I bet the ip address of the asterisk rtp box changes passing thru the
vigor box and of course the device are not able to establish a right
2way audio session

Let me know

Sergio