[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and DrayTek Vigor2600VGi

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Wed Nov 23 04:53:23 MST 2005

Hello richard,

rC> Hi Alessio

rC> [SIPphone]--[Asterisk]--[Firewall]---[VPN]---[DrayTek]--[Analog-phone]

>> I tried a similar setup some times ago and it was
>> working, have you
>> put the private ip address of the asterisk box in
>> the vigor setup ?
>>
>> Can you ping the private address of the vigor from
>> the asterisk box
>> and viceversa ?

rC> I am able to ping the private addr of the vigor from *
rC> and of couse viceversa. The vigor setup seems to be ok
rC> (vpn is up and *sip show peers* shows that the vigor
rC> is registred.). I can also call from and to Asterisk,
rC> so the signalisation is ok. I have only problem with
rC> RTP packets (one way audio)

I'm having 10 peers over vpn vith 10 vigor in a customer setup, here is a
sample of my sip.conf

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 192.168.0.3          ; Address to bind SIP channel to
context = default               ; Default context for incoming calls
;srvlookup = yes                ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
;pedantic = yes                 ; Enable slow, pedantic checking for Pingtel
;tos=lowdelay                   ; IP QoS parameter, either keyword or value

disallow=all
;allow=all
;allow=gsm
allow=g729
;allow=ilbc
;allow=ulaw
;allow=alaw

[3200]
;LA SPEZIA 1
;DRAYTEK VIGOR 2600
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=3200
secret=*****
canreinvite=yes
context=sip
qualify=yes

I will also suggest to "nail up" the vpn connection from the vigor and
upgrading the vigor firmware .....

Wish you luck!

rC> Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
rC> http://farechase.yahoo.com
rC> --Bandwidth and Colocation sponsored by Easynews.com --

rC> Asterisk-Users mailing list
rC> Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
rC> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: