[Asterisk-Users] Server Side AgentCallbackLogin

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.asterisk at lixfeld.ca
Tue Nov 22 21:22:15 MST 2005

With this method, I can't seem to get the expected queue
functionality to work.  When I was doing it the old way (via
AgentCallbackLogin), when I would login as an agent and disconnect
then call into the queue to test, I would be put on hold, hear MoH
and the agent extensions would start to dial.  If no one answered
(voicemail kicks in), # would not be pressed so the process would
start all over again, all the while the caller would get MoH.

This method, when I dial into the queue, MoH stops and the extension
is dialed.  If the extension is not picked up and voicemail comes in,
the caller hears that.  It seems as though as soon as the caller
dials into the queue, the caller is bridged to the agent immediately
instead of having the system dial the agent in the background.

I'd like to be able to achieve the old functionality but without
having to manually login as an agent.

Not sure if I'm doing a very good job of expressing what I'm trying
to achieve so I apologize in advance if I seem to be going in circles.