[Asterisk-Users] Re: Call parking on Polycom IP501

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Tue Nov 22 19:33:07 MST 2005

Hi Alvaro -

> > You are my favorite person today! This rocks, and solves an annoying
> > problem I've been trying to figure out for a while (single button
> > parking).
> > I didn't even realize there was a park softkey, because I don't have that
> > feature enabled (yet). Yay!
 > How do you enable the parked soft key ????

In the configuration files (ipmid.cfg for version 1.4.1 and under, or sip.cfg for 1.5.x and up):

<feature ... feature.11.name="call-park" feature.11.enabled="1" .../>

For the default configuration during a call, I think this will put a "more" button as one of the soft keys.  Press the more button, and one of the softkeys on the second screen is "Park".  I'll have to figure out how to shuffle the buttons around so that park is displayed on the first screen, and not just after pressing the more button.

- Noah