[Asterisk-Users] Multiple HFC-PCI cards in mixed modes (TE+NT) won't work!...

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Tue Nov 22 14:04:31 MST 2005

> My asterisk server breaks as soon as I turn one of the two cards in to an
> NT card, which I suspect is an issue in the (Florz-patched) BriStuffed
> chan_zap.so module, but as my cards aren't original Junghanns', they
> obviously aren't supported by Junghanns...
> (ZapHFC btw shows both cards active, one as TE Master, the other as NT
> slave, so that seems to be OK! I therefore doubt it is the Florz patch!)

Maybe it's worth a try, using chan_mISDN (experimental, but works!)..
You can find the how-to pdf (for beronet, hfc, etc.. cards) on
http://www.beronet.com/downloads/.

There also is an install-script that helps you through the installation,
I have gotten it to work with a junghanns card and 1x HFC pci card.
Didn't have a 2nd hfc around to try back then..

I you have results (good/bad) keep the list (or me) posted :)

Cheers.