[Asterisk-Users] International Dialing Code

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Nov 22 13:50:57 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 20:47 +0100, Richard Bennett wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 November 2005 18:33, trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> > I saw your second post and agree with it :)  However had you not posted
> > this I wouldnt have noticed the dup between 'Antartica' and 'Antartic
> > Terrortories' which is now corrected, as is an Austria entry, some
> > Brazil fixes, UK fixes and a typo with the US.  Thanks to everyone that
> > submitted corrections to me (complete list is on the webpage).
> >
> you have cote d'ivore, and ivory cost. I go with Ivory coast.:
> Ivory Coast,225
> Ivory Coast-Abidjan,22521
> Ivory Coast-Abidjan,22522
> Ivory Coast-Abidjan,22523
> Ivory Coast-Abidjan,22524
> Ivory Coast-Mobile,22503
> Ivory Coast-Mobile,22505
> Ivory Coast-Mobile,22507
> Ivory Coast-Mobile,22508

fixed and merged on my local copy, thanx.  I am getting all of the data
from numberingplans.com now, I will merge that in and create a final
list before I upload anything else..

numberingplan.com seems to have more data as far as which carrier owns
what range of numbers so that may be a ltitle better for this project.
Hopefully this list is a lot bigger and better in the near future :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378