[Asterisk-Users] Unable to register Zyxel WIFI Phone as SIP Client to Asterisk

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Nov 22 07:37:17 MST 2005

Hi,

I do not know if you got a reply to your questions already but I found
that only the version 2 of this phone with the latest firmware works.
There was a bug in the fireware where only numerical characters could be
used to log in. Alpha numeric will not work unless the firmware is upgraded.

Hope this helps