[Asterisk-Users] SIP debugging tools - Suggestions experience?

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Nov 22 07:32:24 MST 2005

Hi,

I previously posted a problem with my Zyxel P2000Wv2 wireless SIP phones
and agent logins. In order to solve this problem I am looking at SIP
debugging tools but I have limited experience with them. Some of the
visual tools will not work as they require a software SIP phone to use
and since my problem only occurs when the Zyxel phone is used and not a
software SIP phone that will not work. I looked at asterisks 'sip debug'
but I have not found good information about interpreting this output.
Can anybody with experience in doing this make some suggestions. Also
would this be something that should be posted on the developers forum???

Thanks