[Asterisk-Users] meetme + sendtext

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sun Nov 20 02:56:29 MST 2005

Jean-Denis Girard wrote:
> Thanks for the replies, comments in line.
>
> Matt Riddell wrote:
>
>>BJ Weschke wrote:
>>

>>>On 11/19/05, Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf> wrote:
>>>

>>>It's not supported at this time, but you're also not the first person
>>>to ask about it. I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to add.
>

> I also thought it wouldn't be too difficult, but after reading
> app_meetme.c I don't even know where to start... :(

OK it wasn't that difficult after all :)

Attached is a simple patch I made to asterisk's app_meetme for text
conferencing. I've only tested with 2 MozPhone in the conference, but it
is works for me. I'll submit the patch to the bug tracker as soon as my
account is active.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527