[Asterisk-Users] meetme + sendtext

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Nov 19 11:19:44 MST 2005

Thanks for the replies, comments in line.

Matt Riddell wrote:
> BJ Weschke wrote:
>
>>On 11/19/05, Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf> wrote:
>>

>> It's not supported at this time, but you're also not the first person
>>to ask about it. I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to add.

I also thought it wouldn't be too difficult, but after reading
app_meetme.c I don't even know where to start... :(

> Could you not send them to an agi (don't remember the option letter) and then
> rig something up with a backend db and AGI SEND TEXT/AGI RECEIVE TEXT?

AGI may be an option, but the we'll loose the simplicity of meetme.

I haven't looked at app_conference yet, would text be supported ? Does
it work with asterisk-1.2 ? (I'll also ask these question on iaxclient
mailing list)

Thanks,
Jean-Denis