[Asterisk-Users] A2billing warnings with new Asterisk 1.2

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Sat Nov 19 04:40:37 MST 2005

I'm interested in your first problem too. If you were able to add the same
CallerID to, say, 2 calling cards, which one is supposed to be selected
after CallerID is acquired? Since this is not defined, the easiest solution
is that it should not be allowed in db, hence A2Billing complains "Duplicate
key" for the second attempt. Is there any other way? Perhaps Areski can
answer this question.

Soner