[Asterisk-Users] IAX and Firewall

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Fri Nov 18 22:09:48 MST 2005

[snip]

Thanks for offering,
I was trying to reach area code:  011-63-917-xxx.xxx  during the day and
the phone wouldn't even ring, one time the connection was congested, but
now it goes through via VOIPJET.
It would seem to me poor line connection with the Philippines.  They
never had a good connection to start with.

Though this number is not going through on Teliax network,
I'll have to give them a call on Monday.

--
#Joseph
[snip]