[Asterisk-Users] AMP 1.10.010 released

Ryan Courtnage ryan-lists at voxbox.ca
Fri Nov 18 12:45:51 MST 2005

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the latest release of Asterisk Management
Portal (AMP 1.10.010).  This version includes support for Asterisk 1.2,
an improved Device/User implementation, improved support for phones with
Busy Lamp Indicators (ie: HINT extensions), improved ARI, as well as
several bug fixes.

More information about AMP can be found at:
http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca

The AMP project page is here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/amportal/

Please use our mailing lists to discuss AMP:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=121515

Thank you,
Ryan Courtnage

---

Changes:
1.10.010

- Tested with Asterisk 1.2
- Tested with PHP 5
- Removed all the sound files from AMP archive, instead depend on
asterisk-sounds
- Ability to execute a script after applying changes in the AMP
interface
  (see amportal.conf in source archive)
- Allow accountcode for IAX devices (again)
- Show custom extensions in FOP
- Allow mailbox setting for device to be set manually (for shared
mailboxes)
- HINT extensions are now created for both FIXED and ADHOC devices
- Display AMP version in footer
- Support for remote mysql database
- ARI upgrade adds i18n, user settings, and bug fixes
- Remove Play Next option from voicemail options and default to
  play next when deleting or saving voicemails
- Allow Asterisk Dial() options to be configured (General Settings)
- Lots'o'bug fixes

--
Ryan Courtnage
Director & CTO