[Asterisk-Users] ip phone

Lee Archer lee.archer at pentagon-systems.com
Fri Nov 18 02:18:19 MST 2005

We had 1 way speech on them for a while but the latest firmware seems to
have fixed it.  The 10mb LAN ports in the back are old too.  Also I
wouldn't recommend the GXP-2000 either.  We have a few here.  As a basic
phone it's fine but don't try anything fancy like PoE as ours keeps
failing and we have to run them off the PSU.