[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff / Junghanns / Customer Service

Frederic Steinfels fredo at dvdupgrades.ch
Fri Nov 18 01:10:58 MST 2005

Florian Overkamp wrote:

> Hi Frederic,
>
> Not to start some flame war here, but I've always known the Junghanns
> people to be quite cooperative, although it is a shame that they don't
> have two Klaus'es around there, since one is just simply too busy :)

Klaus was always very very kind on the phone. The only thing is that he
almost never returned my calls and that I had to try 20 times to get
hold of him once. On the other hand his brother just ditched me and did
not even want to talk back with Klaus. If we make a mistake in our
company, we have to apologize and try to agree on a compromise. That
idea never occured to Jens. And that's what is upsetting me most because
fighting for the return, buying another product, spending all the time
on the installation etc. is barely worth it.

Frederic