[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff / Junghanns / Customer Service

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Thu Nov 17 14:22:02 MST 2005

Frederic Steinfels wrote:
> Nethertheless I have found SEVERAL errors that lead to complete hangups
> and core dumps. I was running gdb for KPJ, writing extensive bug reports
> and some of those bugs were fixed. Last January I told KPJ that I can
> still not use my Simens Gigagaset cordless phones and sent him some bug

Hi, I've been using some quadBRI's, never had to much problems with
them. (I have some echo issues, but I hope these'll be resolved on the
next driver update, when we can use new echo can's..)

So, I can't confirm the bug(s) you're experiencing, but I must say that
I didn't have any hangups or dumps ever.. The driver seems to be stable,
but maybe we are using it in a very different situation..

Maybe it's a possibility to try the chan_misdn driver (www.beronet.com
has the instructions), it could help you.. they produce approx the same
cards but address it through mISDN instead of zaptel..

Cheers!