[Asterisk-Users] ip phone

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Fri Nov 18 01:04:17 MST 2005

Hi,

Maybe grandstream budgetone 100 series will fulfill your requirement.
It's very good for such a cheap sub-50 phone.
Once, I've tested and I've found myself that it's a good performer (even
it has compatibility problem with old switch in my office :P)
You can search the supplier through googling it. Don't ask me as I don't
know any information about it.

Good luck..

Regards,

Stevanus