[Asterisk-Users] Hangup problem with other EPBX

sandeep sandeep at netcontinuum.com
Wed Nov 16 22:55:34 MST 2005

 From the list I read ..
 Connecting  Asterisk with Digium FXO interface card with any EPABX
 will have hangup issue.
 Ie: hangup from EPABX extn will not be recognised  by Asterisk.
     I am facing this problem with TDM FXO interface cards.

 Is there any work aroud for this .Like if the User press # ,it should
hangup  like that .

 Other details  Country :India ( Working in default country  as US)
                      EPABX :Siemens 64 Port.
                      Version:Asterisk CVS HEAD on 2005-09-27 ( on Redhat 9)
                      I am using default zapdata.conf & zaptel.conf with
signelling fxsks

 Is there any solution or work around for it .

 I am ready to give more details or experimentation.

 Thanks
  -Sandeep