[Asterisk-Users] ip phone

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Nov 16 20:04:54 MST 2005

looking for ip phones for an office setting.  The client wants about 15
phones initially.  Not counting volume discounts, does anyone have any
recommendations.   Cost is a factor, after discounts they were thinking
about $50/phone.

The following came up that seem to fit, any experiences with these
models would be requested, any that arent on this list would alsso be
recommended providing they fit somewhere around the price guideline.

most of what is on http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=95_105
qualifies for what I am looking for, I just wanted something other than
someone who stands to profit off the sale to give personal
experiences :)

Looking for very good audio quality, no discernable echo, etc.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378