[Asterisk-Users] RE: "open" asterisk?

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Wed Nov 16 15:43:40 MST 2005

    Of course you are correct.   Sorry, got the terms mixed up a little.   Most of them that I have bought stuff from were all to eager for me to send products to them so they could clone them.  If fact some have seemingly out right begged me.  It is attractive because of the price.

        The digium cards cost $300+ a useful alternative that cost $100 +/- would be nice.

        I have generally only bought cable & connectors from the Asian companies.    However one of them produces a nice DVR unit for vehicles they claim they developed from scratch.

Chris