[Asterisk-Users] Possible bug in agent monitoring

Wed Nov 16 05:21:18 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 11:26 +0000, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
> Bugger. I had hoped that it was a recent bug ..
>
> As a matter of interest, how do you know which agents have answered the
> call ? I liked having the agent number as part of the monitored filename.
>
> Julian.

Well, in my case, there are only a very small number of people who work
here, so simply listening to the recording is enough to recognise the
voice. However, CDR records also supplement this for automated
searching.

I was concerned back at the beginning, but since I switched to using gsm
format for the recordings, I haven't bothered looking into how to avoid
recording while the caller is waiting in the queue (size of gsm is
approx 1/10 th compared to wav).

Regards,
Adam