[Asterisk-Users] Possible bug in agent monitoring

Wed Nov 16 04:14:14 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 23:11 +0000, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
> Done. Done. Done :)
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5762
>
> Julian.

In case anyone is interested, this has worked like this for at least 18
months, I had the same problem, so I just changed to using "Monitor"
before dropping the call into the queue. Actually, I just added a
monitor just after we answer the call, that was, the entire call is
recorded. I simply assumed that it was meant to work that way, since if
using the queue, or agent, to record, then the call is actually finished
at the point it is transferred. ie, the call is no longer an agent call,
just a normal ext call, and it isn't in a queue either....

PS, using the above method, it can be useful^h^h^h^h^h^hinteresting to
listen to what the caller is saying/etc while they are on hold as
well :)

Regards,
Adam