[Asterisk-Users] Queue Autologoff over trunks

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed Nov 16 02:16:07 MST 2005

Hi,

I have set-up two asterisk servers with an IAX trunk between them. There
is a queue-system and callagents configured on one of them

Agents on both servers logon to the one queuesystem I have set up, which
works fine. But autologoff (agents.conf) only seems to work with agents
connected direcly to the asterisk with the queues.

Autologoff is set to 20 seconds in agents.conf.

The odd thing is that when the queue calls an agent over trunk, it rings
for 30 seconds and then recieves a congestion (yes, I've set ring time
to 30 secs).

Shouldn't it ring for 20 seconds, log off the agent, and try next agent
(which it actually does with agents that are not called over trunk)?

Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks,
Jan / Sweden