[Asterisk-Users] A2billing questions

Rafael R. GV rafael.risco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:34:52 MST 2005

Hello

1.- I am testing a2billing in a SER-Asterisk implementation but using Mysql
versions 4.1.15 and 5.0.15 because I want to integrate its cdr with some
tables from Ser database, the a2billing-mysql-schema does not work properly
in mysql-5 and in 4.1.15 works well but now I found this issue related to
cdr´s: I can see cdr records in 'call' table from mysql console but they
don't appear in a2bill web interface, I only can see records of current date
...not sure if its a mysql 4.x incompatibility so now I´ve installed
postgres to verify, let me now if someone has same problem.

2.- How can I generate invoices in PDF format?, a2billing has the option but
it doesnt work for me... do I have to install some aditional software?

3.- I am using caller-id authentication for calls originated in SER but I
would like to know if its possible to auto create a card each time a new
callerID is found? I´ve already tried with cid_auto_create_card options
without success and I think it only works when there is no caller-id
present, please confirm that.

thanks
Rafael