[Asterisk-Users] Max number of Digium cards a server can support?

Juan Manuel Coronado Z. juanmc at unicauca.edu.co
Tue Nov 15 13:01:27 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

I would like to know who of you out there have more than 3 Digium
wildcards working on the same server, and have no problems related with
shared IRQs, voice quality, * crashes, etc. Besides wich server (model
and trademark) are you using and under wich Linux distro.

I have a stock of 2 TE210P and four 2 TE110P wich I have to place on a
sole server (probably a HP Proliant ML350 with PIV or Xeon and 512MB RAM).

The 2 TE210P have been working several months on a Sun Fire V20z
(Opteron at 1.8 Ghz and 1GB RAM) and 1 TE110P on an IBM xseries220
(PIII  at 1Ghz and 1GB RAM) without trouble, but due to a move of
equipments inside the company and the restricted budget, I'll have to
place all telephony cards in only one server (and this system will
support 5 PRI and 1 Rhino ChannelBank through the 6 ports provided by
the 2 TE210P + 2 TE110P cards).

Any opinion, answer or advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Juan M. Coronado Z.