[Asterisk-Users] FW: Asterisk 1.0/1.2 on cobalt Raq2-4]

Lukas Kortenhorst lukas at kortenhorst.com
Tue Nov 15 10:51:09 MST 2005

I have installed and used asterisk on top of debian on the Qube2 (MIPS)
as well as on the RaQ4.

Asterisk is available as a debian .deb package on i386 as well as on MIPS.

Be aware the PCI slot on the RaQ4 does not support PCI 2.1, I have been
able to use a simple passive ISDN cards with isdn4linux, but not the
digium cards

Lukas