[Asterisk-Users] Intel Desktop MotherBoards Unsuitable for DigiumBoards

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Nov 15 09:13:31 MST 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 10:49, Kevin Hanson wrote:
> Haven't tried swapping slots yet.  And, no, bios does not allow IRQ
> assignment.

Well, as Kevin Fleming and I both pointed out, lspci -v output is irrelavent,
as it is the IRQ assignments before the IO-APIC gets configured.

Do you have these problems with the IO-APIC in native (not XT-PIC) mode?

At any rate, I don't think this is the cause of your echo, but it's good to
try and get it separated just for simplicity's sake.

-A.