[Asterisk-Users] FW: Asterisk 1.0/1.2 on cobalt Raq2-4

Neil K asterisk-users at ecessor.com
Tue Nov 15 08:56:56 MST 2005

Bram,

I'm not sure this issue will be one of performance. I think you will find
cross-compiling Asterisk to the MIPS platform more challenging.

For this reason, I would recommend using the RAQ4 on the basis that at
K6-2/3 is based on Intel Architecture and would make the process of getting
your box operational much easier.

Hope this helps,

Neil

  _____