[Asterisk-Users] FW: Asterisk 1.0/1.2 on cobalt Raq2-4

bram kortleven bram at antwerpen.be
Tue Nov 15 08:34:47 MST 2005

Anyone ever tried to install on a Cobalt Raq device? This is a 1U 19" rack computer, the Raq2 using a Mips processor, the Raq4 using a K6-2/3 processor.

As I do have a few of these as spares, I was wondering if I could use them as my pbx system,  because of their low power-system and dence system box.

I simply need the pbx to serve 2 phones in my appartment, a SIP- connection for 4 external internet devices (my brother, living in the USA, my parents, living a few miles from here, and my nefew living in France and his mother, living here in Belgium too)

Has anyone done this setup on a Raq2? Or do I need to use the extra power of the Raq4 (faster cpu and mem, bigger faster disk, ...)

Anyone having a pkg-installer for the raq devices, as they are used for updates etc...?

Thanks

Bram