[Asterisk-Users] Possible bug in agent monitoring

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Nov 15 07:22:56 MST 2005

using CVS-HEAD (CVS-D2005.10.28.07.54.07-11/13/05-08:33:54)

We monitor (record) all inbound calls to our queues, using
recordagentcalls=yes and recordformat=gsm in the agents.conf file.

If a call comes in to a queue, and is answered by an agent (let's say
6001) then I have a recording for agent-6001-xxx-yyy.gsm.
if the agent wants to transfer the call to another agent (an attended
xfer), then the recording is terminated at the exact time the inbound
call is transferred to the second agent.

Anyone seen this ?

Julian