[Asterisk-Users] "open" asterisk?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Nov 14 20:47:48 MST 2005

gw at adcomcorp.com wrote:

>Haven't we all lost sight of something here?  Allison is a person, not
>an object.  If she wants to do work for one person rather than the
>other, it is up to her.  Code is a different story sure, but this is a
>human being you are talking about.

She is in the same class as people who do radio and tv commercials. She
is not an object but more like a valuable commodity. She has every right
to get the best deal for herself and her talent. If she was a musician,
she would contract with only one recording label at a time. Whatever she
has done is her business and it sounds to me like her ethics are very
good because she honors informal verbal contracts.