[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Cisco local conference and hangup

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Mon Nov 14 16:03:37 MST 2005

>>> Cisco 7960 gets a call from zap/1, hits conf to call out on zap/2,
>>> then hits join, after a while cisco hangsup, at which point zap/1
>>> and zap/2 can still talk, shouldn't asterisk hangup on all three?

>> That is the way I would prefer it to work.
>> Like an attended transfer.

> I cannot understand why, why not use attended transfer then?

Customer calls salesperson.
Salesperson need assistance of tech support.

Salesperson explain problem to tech with customer online to
  A: Supply tech with needed information only, so the customer does not need
to repeat a long story
  B: Educate customer to be brief and to the point
  C: Make sure salesperson relay correct information

Salesperson then hangup and let customer and tech settle the problem,

But as we know now, this is configurable, so we can have it as we like it.

Leif