[Asterisk-Users] Connecting analog lines to Asterisk for IP telephony device use

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Mon Nov 14 10:38:31 MST 2005

You need a Digium TDM01B which will allow you to connect your single
analog (FXO) line to your Asterisk server.  From there, you can go
Ethernet out of your Asterisk box, through a switch, to your IP endpoints.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22