[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk overlap dialing (PRI)

Piotr Dydycz dydyczp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:26:23 MST 2005

I would like to ask you a question releted to Asterisk and libpri. I
was trying to find solution in internet but it failed. I have some
computers with  Digium T1/E1 cards connected to terminating PBX's. In
most cases everything is allright and i can place calls to PSTN. But
there are PBX's such configured that they couldn't receive whole
number in SETUP message. They need to receive CPB digit by digit in
INFORMATION messeges. AFAIK it is called "overlap". Can
Asterisk/libpri can overlapdial such a PBX. I was trying to set
overlapdial=yes in zapata.conf but it didn't help. Is it possible to
overlapdial on pri interface? If so, It will be very nice if you tell
me how to configure it because it seems to be poor documented. I'm in
Europe/Poland, using E1, was trying different versions of
asterisk/zaptel/libri. Sorry for bad english and looking forward to
see your reply. Thanks a lot.

--
Piotr