[Asterisk-Users] Quantumvoice vs Broadvoice - Multiline

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Nov 13 13:46:46 MST 2005

The softcap seems to include inbound minutes. Looks to me like it is
better to get your incoming DID's from one provider and deal with
termination separately.

If someone like me offered "unlimited consulting **" for $150/month but
then said there was a "** softcap" of 2 hours I would be called all
kinds of names. But if I state my true opinion of what teliax is doing
here people will jump all over my case. Look at it and smell it. Don't
come whining to the lists about it after you sign up and then figure out
that 1500 minutes/month is an average 50 minutes/day.

Compare them to vonage. I and a few people I know have averaged about
1500 a month both inbound and outbound on vonage residential accounts
for over a year now. We still have the same accounts and no extra
charges, warnings or threats. In fact vonage replaced the original
motorola ata with a linksys router free. I just told them how I was
activating my friend using the same network I had the old ata on and
noticed a great difference in voice quality. They gave me an RMA number
and shipped the new unit right out.