[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse Open Access problems

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Nov 13 09:06:28 MST 2005

I have 2 voicepulse open access numbers coming in over SIP. I use them
for some testing and at other times I just comment out the register
lines and let them go to the voicepulse mailboxes.

I went to use them yesterday and they are not working. Calls go to the
voicemail and if I enable their unavailability forwarding that works.

Anyone else having this problem? I didn't change anything on my end. It
just stopped working. Since then I have tried a few things but nothing
helped so I reverted to the config that worked once upon a time.