[Asterisk-Users] Echo

asterisk-users at ics-il.net asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Sat Nov 12 14:13:19 MST 2005

I've got a customer on an IAXy and another with their own Asterisk box as a PBX
with an array of Cisco, GrandStream, ATCOM, and xten hard\soft phones.

Same LEC, same Asterisk box on our end, same broadband provider on the client
ends

With no packet loss, <15 ms pings, 13 hops, the IAXy sometimes has an echo, some
times not.

The client with the Asterisk box...  no problems at all.

What could I do to figure out what's going on here?

--Mike