[Asterisk-Users] Nextone <-> Asterisk <-> DID provider

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri Nov 11 20:52:47 MST 2005

Hello All,

I have created a bridge between my nextone softswitch and my DID
provider using Asterisk 1.0.9.

Asterisk is registered on both side and I can receive incoming from
my DID provider and pass it on to Nextone and terminate the call.

Now I want to send the call to my DID provider from nextone via
Asterisk. I did all the routings on the nextone box and I do see the
call coming to Asterisk box when I do "sip debug", but the calls
fails with fast busy tone.

sip.conf
register => user:pass:user at mydidprovider.com "DID provider"
register => user:pass at mynextonebox.com "Nextone box"

extension.conf
[default]
exten => _999NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@mynextonebox.com:5060) //
When I receive the call from my DID provider I will send it to my
nextone box.

Now how can I send back to my DID provider?

Thanks,
Neal