[Asterisk-Users] Quantumvoice vs Broadvoice - Multiline

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Fri Nov 11 14:20:37 MST 2005

I was testing Broadvoice few weeks before Hurricane Wilma here in FL.

Since then, I had been since the landline (Bellsouth), and I had to
'remote callfwd' the BS # to my broadvoice #.

So, from my impression, is ok for my needs (I got a weird no ringback
problem that I kind of solved with a "Background" trick), and no
surprises yet regarding the bill (my mother in law call Brazil a lot
from my house, no, she is not aware of the 'unlimited' plan. So I may be
in for a surprise in a couple of months).
I've no tried several calls at the same time, you may want to ask them..
PS: I'm running Asterisk 1.0.9