[Asterisk-Users] Quantumvoice vs Broadvoice - Multiline

Dane Reugger dane at downtownpc.com
Fri Nov 11 14:07:14 MST 2005

We are considering Quantumvoice as a provider -

They are telling us they will give us 1 line number but we can have 5
concurrent incoming and outgoing line numbers. Charge is about $45 +
extras - this seems considerable less expensive than the competition
which seem to focus on.

My second choice is BroadVoice $29.99 + $9.99 per additional line (in
state only?) - more expensive, less features, and they don't seem loved
by many ?

Is anyone else using Quantum Voice?
It was mentioned earlier that it requires an ATA connection and Asterisk
support/compatibility is sketchy at best - I've contacted BV and they
responded saying they need 24hrs to look into it?

Seems like a popular topic but I'm looking for 2-3 lines - I only need
one number but need to be able to make or receive several calls at a time?

Any advice or recommendations appreciated - I want to port  my number
but I'm running out of time and must make a decision very soon.

Thanks,
Dane Reugger
Crescent City Technologies
New Orleans, LA 70112