[Asterisk-Users] asterisk T100P to Merlin Legend

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Fri Nov 11 11:33:48 MST 2005

Might be sharing a brain today... Here is my config as it stands:

/etc/zapata.conf
span=1,1,1,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
loadzone        = us
defaultzone     = us

/etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf
switchtype = 5ess
signalling = pri_net
channel => 1-23

On the merlin side, I have:
A    DS1 SLOT ATTRIBUTES
A    Slot  Type  Format  Supp  Signal  LineComp
A      5   PRI   ESF     B8ZS  DMI-MOS   2

A   BchnlGrp #: Slot:  TestTelNum:   NtwkServ:    Incoming Routing:
A   80           5                   ElecTandNtwk  Route Directly to UDP

I am trying to finish my install up ...